[pmwiki-users] excluding some pages

Piotr A. Dybczyński dybol at amu.edu.pl
Thu Dec 31 18:59:03 CST 2009

Hi all,
and Happy New Year.

Now my problem:

There are some pages I do not want to be listed in "What's new?" list.

I have managed this by including on each such a page custom variable:

And then, in my "What's new?" page I use for example:

(:pagelist trail=Stud.RecentChanges $:Status=-HIDDEN count=5 fmt=#titlep
order=-time:)

Now the problem: I want to add a search box, but pages with $Status=HIDDEN
should not be searched.

I tried several syntax in (:searchbox:) directive but none was successful in
excluding pages with this variable set.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Piotr

--
 Dr Piotr A. Dybczynski, Astronomical Observatory, A.Mickiewicz University