[pmwiki-users] Redirecting pages to external URLs

Bernard Bel bernarbel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:48:21 CST 2009

Bonjour Gilles,

I works and it is exactly the thing I was looking for!  The options are great :

+ Espace character: I will use the '~' as in PhpWiki
+ AutoLinkRemovePrefix : great when the target string is likely to occur in both words and acronyms.

This feature has been developed very recently and it shows nice collaborative work which is really appealing!  Since this morning I have become an addict of PmWiki. ;-)

Bernard