[pmwiki-users] quicktime recipe problem

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sun Dec 20 02:28:35 CST 2009

hi

i'm using the quicktime recipe, and i'm realizing that it won't allow
me to embed files from AnotherGroup - for instance, the following works:

	(:quicktime Attach:myfile.mp3:)

but this fails

	(:quicktime Attach:AnotherGroup./myfile.mp3:)

this appears to be occuring b/c of a conditional in the quicktime
recipe:

	$filepath = FmtPageName("$UploadFileFmt/".$path, $pagename);
	$FileUrl = LinkUpload($pagename, $imap, $path, $imap.$path, $imap.
$path, "\$LinkUrl");
	if (!file_exists($filepath))
		return $FileUrl;

$filepath is returning an incorrect path:
/my/server/public_html/pmwiki/CurrentGroup/AnotherGroup./myfile.mp3

i can think of a couple long ways around to correct this, but i'm
wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a quick way to correct how
$filepath & FmtPageName are executing?

thanks,
adam