[pmwiki-users] Searching for attachments by name

Karl Schilke schilkek at onid.orst.edu
Wed Dec 16 12:09:08 CST 2009

Hi, I suspect this is a FAQ but I haven't been able to find the answer
in the FAQ or PITS on PmWiki.org.

I'm about to undertake a site reorganization of our lab wiki, which
will involve moving lots of attached files around. Is there a simple
way to search for all attachments by name (e.g. *.ppt or
thesis_chap1.doc) using PmWiki? I can always login to the server and
use Unix find(1), but that's hard to explain to the non-CS people in
my lab...

Thanks,

     -Karl Schilke

--
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you
  can fake that, you've got it made." - Groucho Marx