[pmwiki-users] Key PmWiki Features

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 05:39:59 CDT 2009

The front page of pmwiki.org hasn't changed since 2006. I think we
should update it with at least one key feature: page variables.

Page variables and page text variables, along with templated includes
and pagelist templates, are something that PmWiki does really well.
I've looked a bit, but can't really find any other wiki or CMS that
even approaches what PmWiki is capable of. I think this is something
that should be advertised on the front page, if for no other reason
than to promote a key point that can't be matched by other wiki
software.

For another point, I think the default PmWiki skin should be updated,
as it's really starting to show its age.

eemeli