[pmwiki-users] Thumblist2

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Aug 31 01:36:07 CDT 2009

On Monday 31 August 2009 05:18:42 pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:

> In thumbist2, is it possible to have image displayed in 3d effect?
>
> Basically, the image with (:thumb ...:) would be with a white
> background, a 2 or 3 px drop shadow on the right and the bottom side.
> Or something similar, or some kind of style sheet?

You can if your server can call ImageMagick.

Thumblist comes with a pre-defined command line "shadow" which creates
thumbnails with drop shadows. See an example here:
  http://tl.5ko.fr/T/VerySpecialEffects

You can either have in the wiki page (:thumblist imcl=shadow:) or set in
config.php for all your thumblists:
  $ThumbList['DefaultCLTpl'] = 'shadow';

This is for advanced administrators only, I cannot provide support on how to
enable and configure ImageMagick, if it doesn't work on your server.

Otherwise, you may be able to add CSS drop shadows, see for example this page:
  http://www.alistapart.com/articles/cssdropshadows/

Petko