[pmwiki-users] Not including minor changes in RSS

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Mon Aug 17 13:43:09 CDT 2009

hi
is this what you're looking for?
from http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CustomRecentChanges#minor
	Insert the following in your local/config.php

	if (@$_POST['diffclass'] == 'minor') {
	     unset($RecentChangesFmt['$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges']);
	     unset($RecentChangesFmt['$Group.RecentChanges']);}
	Minor changes made after that will not be included in
Site.AllRecentChanges or the per-group RecentChanges.

and for RSS, assuming you're doing this by enabling the built in
'feeds.php', you can probably do the same as above, though my code
looks more like:

     # only add Recent Changes to MyFeedPage if...
     if (!@$_POST['diffclass'] == 'minor') {
	   $RecentChangesFmt[$SiteGroup.MyFeedPage] = '* [[{$Group}.
{$Name}]]  . . . $CurrentTime: {$LastModifiedSummary}';
     }

adam