[pmwiki-users] includeurl and redirection

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sat Aug 15 16:09:06 CDT 2009

wow
interesting
i love the intrigue of it all.
if it's really such a security issue, i think i might only enable
IncludeUrl for groups (in config.php) after the owner of the group
specifically requests it (i have a site where each group is a different
person, with their own login info)... and then, for all cases where
someone hasn't yet requested it be enabled, i can maybe create an
equivalent markup for (:includeurl ... :) that posts a note like "please
contact admin at thissite.com if you would like to enable the IncludeUrl
markup"...
thanks for the advice,
adam