[pmwiki-users] foxform display

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Fri Aug 14 12:05:29 CDT 2009

Hans,
I have a weird problem. I had a search form which worked fine, but I
wanted to put it on its own page. So I cut and pasted, and it no
longer works.
The two pages are in the same group.
In its local HelpDesk.php I have the line
$FoxPagePermissions['Helpdesk.*'] = 'all';
I reduced the form, taking out the variables, to:
(:foxmessages:)
(:fox form  foxaction=display target={*$FullName}:)
(:input default request=1:)
(:foxtemplate "(:pagelist group=HelpDesk name=A-*
fmt=HelpDesk.SummaryFormat#simple header=full :)":)
(:input submit post Enter:) (:input submit cancel Cancel:)
(:foxend form:)

with only the submit button. Still no display. But the line in quotes
in the foxtemplate will give the correct display.

Is there any possible reason for this?

Thanks, Vince