[pmwiki-users] Problem with subversion update

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Aug 13 10:38:58 CDT 2009

On Thursday 13 August 2009 10:35:10 Eemeli Aro wrote:
> 2009/8/13 Steven Benmosh <wordz2u at gmail.com>:
> > I am trying to update my pmwiki installation (currently pmwiki-2.1.27) to
> > the latest using subversion.
>
> [snip]
>
> > and got in response the following message:
> >
> > svn: Can't connect to host 'pmwiki.org': Connection refused
> >
> > I tried www.pmwiki.org, but got the same result.
>
> Same here.

It seems to work now, the problem was probably temporary (or in some cases a
router/firewall could block this action on your side). Alternatively, it
should be possible to download the latest release as a packed archive from
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Download

In case you need to get the latest "yet unreleased" code and SVN is not
working, there is a download link at that page, to an archive of the latest
latest stuff:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki-devel/pmwiki-latest-svn.zip

This archive is updated a while after I edit the ChangeLog page.

Thanks,
Petko