[pmwiki-users] Pagelist problem

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Wed Aug 5 08:42:41 CDT 2009

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:28:10 -0700
pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:

> It looks like PmWiki stopped evaluating the page list.
>
> Is there a limit to the number of article or a php memory limit
> or a Pmwiki memory limit or a limit on the number of files in a
> directory....?

I'm replying to my own for other people's reference:

THIS IS NOT A BUG!

HansB answered my problem and here is answer:

By default Pmwiki allows only maximum 50 page includes. Your
template uses the (:include .... :) markup, so you should set the
maximum higher in config.php, for instance $MaxIncludes =
200;

Reference: LayoutVariables#MaxIncludes

--
Thanks