[pmwiki-users] Order of Appearance in Collaborated Pages

Lane Lester llester at info-fast.com
Mon Apr 27 10:13:40 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Lane Lester <lane.lester at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to assign a class the task of finding examples of six types of
> minerals, such that no two students can use the same example.

I thought the easy solution to this would be to have the students add "~~~~"
at the end of their entries to provide a timestamp. When I tested it I got
only the timestamp, but now my students are getting a "Profile" link at the
beginning of the timestamp.

Is there any way to get just the timestamp?

I wouldn't mind editing the relevant .php file to trim the extra stuff
out... if that would work.

Lane