[pmwiki-users] How to reference the domain name

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Apr 22 13:51:56 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 07:10:24AM -0500, Randy Brown wrote:
> By "URL masking" I mean I tell my domain registrar to forward
> (selecting frame redirect as opposed to http redirect) to the wiki URL
> destination, specifying the title that I want to appear.

Frame redirect probably explains why the domain is in the browser -- the
title of the frame is what ends up containing the original domain name, and
not the page that PmWiki generates.

In short, I suspect that PmWiki never sees the original domain name,
and thus can't return it or access it as a page variable.