[pmwiki-users] totalcounter error

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Apr 21 23:32:03 CDT 2009

hi
to be more specific
the last bit of code at the bottom of totalcounter 1.9.1 seems to be
the problem

	function dblock_remove_stale($wp) {
		$t=filemtime("$wp.l");
		// 75 minutes - to make absolutely sure we're not tricked by Daylight
		// Savings on Windows - see http://www.php.net/manual/en/
function.stat.php#58404
		if( $t+(75*60) < time())
			@unlink("$wp.l");
	}

i'm not sure what $wp.l is supposed to be referring to.
ideas ?
thanks,
adam