[pmwiki-users] Error when setting up a farm

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:02:17 CDT 2009

 I created a farmconfig.php in /local and entered into it, as suggested in
the page about wiki farms the following code:

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
      $FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://www.example.com/pmwiki/pub';

Of course, I am using the path to the wiki, www.words2u.net/pmwiki/pub, in
the farmconfig.php file.

When I load the home wiki I get the following error above the header page.
When I rename the file, the error disappears. The code in line 885 is:
 foreach($HTTPHeaders as $h) (@$sent++) ? @header($h) : header($h);
    return;

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/words2u/pmwiki/local/farmconfig.php:1) in *
/home/words2u/pmwiki/pmwiki.php* on line *885*

Any idea where I am going wrong? I only have one current wiki, the main
wiki, and no other defined. I am using the latest version.

THX.

--
Check out my web site - www.words2u.net