[pmwiki-users] Petko's FixFilenames feature in Mini

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 10:08:15 CDT 2009

Last month, Petko added an option to his already-wonderful
image-gallery recipe Mini (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Mini)
that will convert an uploaded file's 'extension to lowercase, spaces
to underscores "_", and will strip all problematic characters.'  The
option is:

$Mini['FixFilenames'] = 1;

I'd like to be able to use such a setting for all uploads, regardless
of whether they're images for mini or not -- is this already enabled
in 2.2.1 (I'm running 2.1.26)?  In any case, is it possible to add
this to my 2.1.26?  This would be **such** a great help with many of
my sites' authors!

Thanks,

Tegan Dowling
http://twitter.com/wikignome

"The future’s here already. It’s just unevenly distributed." -- William Gibson