[pmwiki-users] display older page versions

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:45:31 CDT 2009

Ok, I created a recipe that enables users to view a previous version
of a page. You can also compare two arbitrary edits. There are still
improvements to be made for displaying changes, but I think the most
efficient way to implement that is modifying the pmwiki core code
(that discussion will take place on the developers list).

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ViewDiff

Avast!
Daniel Roesler
diafygi at gmail.com