[pmwiki-users] Lack of caching of Attach:'d image files

Karl Schilke schilkek at onid.orst.edu
Thu Apr 9 09:56:11 CDT 2009

Hi,

I was just poking around on my PmWiki pages from my home computer
(which has a slow Internet connection), and realized that images that
I have Attach:'d to the pages are reloaded every time the page is
displayed. This is a) annoying, and b) wasteful of bandwidth. Is my
PmWiki set up incorrectly, or am I using the wrong markup for images?
I currently use markup like 'Attach:image.jpg' to post images.

Cheers,

     -Karl "Rat" Schilke, Oregon State University

--
"Every complex problem has a solution that is simple, direct,
plausible and wrong." -H.L. Mencken