[pmwiki-users] Help needed after server change

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Thu Sep 25 11:49:53 CDT 2008

My initial symptom was inability to edit files, with the "pagename,new"
file created with valid data, but getting the pmwiki "Cannot write page
to ..." message.  Well, I know the answer, just not how to fix it ....
SELinux is the culprit....  I either have to run the system with it
disabled or figure out what in pmwiki / apache to give enhanced
permissions to in order to have it work. (httpd_unified is already on).
If anyone is running SELinux and has hit this, advice would be
appreciated so that I don't have to turn the whole thing off!

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Informatics
 voice: 857-364-4786
 cel: 617-794-7151