[pmwiki-users] NewsMaster Question

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Sun Sep 21 17:23:43 CDT 2008

I just made a Question to Luigi a couple of hours ago, I was wondering if
any one else knows why this error is happening.
below my question and copy of the error message.

Password Should be admin/admin and the receipe is located at
http://pmwiki.com/wiki/Cookbook/NewsMaster

Regards,
Edwin

Hi Luigi, I am testing the Newsmaster Receipe after I installed it both
locally and online I received the following message:

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home1/dzacaria/public_html/news/micro_login_system/login.php:25) in *
/home1/dzacaria/public_html/news/micro_login_system/login.php* on line *52*

any ideas why ?

check on http://dezacarias.com/news/

any help would be apreciated,
regards,