[pmwiki-users] Simple Feedback Form

Fri Sep 19 15:55:54 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I need to create a simple feedback form, you know the ones that have been around for years. A few input fields and a comment box and a submit button. The results get e-mailed to a specified e-mail address.

I thought I'd find something like this in a Recipe, but I'm not seeing it. This seems like something that would be pretty easy for pmWiki to handle, so maybe I'm just missing it?  I even searched the mailing list archives and found very little.

Just a little guidance would be appreciated. Thank you!