[pmwiki-users] changing ptv's using an URL ?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Sep 19 13:22:34 CDT 2008

Sorry, my mistake.  ToolBox contains the underlying PHP function.
MiscMX contains the markup expression definition you would need.
MiscMx depends on ToolBox so both need to be installed for what you
are doing.  But then it should be a 50-character MX I would think...
(Again, this is not taking into consideration any security)

-Peter