[pmwiki-users] php form generator

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Sep 8 11:44:30 CDT 2008

Chris,

As you are having so much trouble getting support with this, I decided
to download a version of PmWiki to my computer, installed
ZAP/ZAPtoolbox, and cut and pasted the forms from the MemberMgmt page.
 No other customizations or other configurations. Plain vanilla
install.

Besides forgetting I had to enable AuthUser, (which took a half hour
of frantic debugging to remember), it worked perfectly.  Could you
explain exactly what problem you were having with ZAP?  Perhaps I can
debug a bit now that I have a copy of PmWiki on my computer.

Cheers,
Dan