[pmwiki-users] HandleAuth for action diag

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 03:17:59 CDT 2008

Yes, I see why that makes sense.Where I was coming from was wanting a
password that only applied to approved URLs, rather than giving (say) my
Admin password out.

I suppose I can change the password on the approved URLs page, but
this doesn't appeal to me as much as applying security to the action.

thanks

Simon

--

http://kiwiwiki.co.nz