[pmwiki-users] convert LaTeX to pmwiki (was: Cookbook:PublishPDF library updated)

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Thu Oct 9 18:46:12 CDT 2008

John,
Thanks, and thanks for the heads-up about my spam filter. I will
investigate and reply offlist.  Back to LaTeX.
Currently we have been using  a LaTeX to HTML converter, followed by
HTML to Wiki. It is helpful, but not perfect. But we are now
beginning to need to print high quality from the wiki, and hence the
interest in wikipublisher.