[pmwiki-users] Links stopped to work, login unpossible

OBUTEX/Hladuvka admin at obutex.com
Tue Oct 7 01:42:17 CDT 2008

(sorry if posted 2x, I'm not sure if it has been posted yesterday)

Hi all,
from last tuesday I have a big problem on my two sites
running at the same provider.

1) Some page is shown, but the links show always the same page
even though the addres line in the browser shows something different.
see
http://www.obutex.com/crm/index.php/Site/HomePage
and click the first link "Kontakty"
The page is not changed but in addres line is
text http://www.obutex.com/crm/index.php/Pub/Kontakty
which is correct but the page is not rendered.

2) When I want to login e.g.
http://www.obutex.com/crm/index.php/Pub/Kontakty?action=login
the login form is ok but when the form is posted
login fails and in the browser's address line appears
http://crm/index.php/Pub/Kontakty?action=login
note missing www.obutex.com after http://
Pmwiki version is 2.2.0-beta68  (today downloaded)

The same problem is on my other site at the same provider
at
http://www.revida.sk/wiki
The page is not shown correctly and text (:redirect Site.HomePage:) occures.
Links do not work and login fails.
Try to login with
Test
test
Pmwiki version is pmwiki-2.2.0-beta56

The provider says no changes were made in php5.
The php config read at
http://www.obutex.org/info.php

Thanks for any advise,
Jiri