[pmwiki-users] inline pagelist

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Nov 24 01:25:00 CST 2008

When I use the wrap=inline I still get <p> surrounding, but I don't
think it has anything to do with pagelist -- that's just how things
are divided up vertically.  As long as I put "blam" on the line
immediately preceding or on the same line with the (:pagelist ...:)
with the same for blah afterwards (i.e., don't double-space to start a
new paragraph) my source looks like this:

blam
(:pagelist fmt=Cookbook/PagelistTemplateSamples#oneline group=Main
wrap=inline count=4:)
blah

then I end up with this HTML:

blam
<strong><a class='wikilink'
href='http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/HomePage'>Main</a> /</strong>  |
<a class='wikilink'
href='http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/AboutThisSite'>About This
Site</a>  | <a class='wikilink'
href='http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/FoxCommentTemplate'>FoxCommentTemplate</a>
href='http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/GroupAttributes'>GroupAttributes</a>
 | <a class='wikilink'
href='http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/HomePage'>HomePage</a>

blah

As you can see, the <p> precedes the blam and the </p> follows the
blah.  Is that what you were looking for?

See here:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/PageListTest

-Peter