[pmwiki-users] htpasswdform

Vince Admin Account vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Tue Nov 18 15:08:27 CST 2008

On Nov 18, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Dominique Faure wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 18:42, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:
>>>>

>> could you add this feature as an option ? or give me a brief idea
>> how to
>> realize that. I would like to avoid change the code of
>> htpasswordform?
>>

> I'll look at this as soon as I can.
>
> --
> Dominique
On a different setup I used Fox forms to set up a "one click" to
create a profile page. What I wanted that is not so standard is for the
Profiles.thisuser to be only editable by thisuser.  There is a link to
this in the Cookbooks/FoxPageManagement page.

This is not automatic, since the user registration is handled outside
of  PmWiki (and we use  AuthUser, and LDAP lookups),
but there are a few places where I have put the  "click this button to
set up a profile page.".

I hope this helps.
     Vince