[pmwiki-users] Editing Background Colour of In-Wiki Fields

Benjamin Massey me at benmassey.ca
Sun Nov 16 19:24:57 CST 2008

This is my first day using PmWiki, I have absolutely no idea what
terminology to use here and will thus sound like a moron. Please bear
with me.

I've set up a wiki for my game's website and done up a semi-custom skin
for it. It works great, except that it's a dark theme with white text on
a black background. There are a few fields where the background has been
set to a light colour and therefore the text doesn't show up at all.

An example of what I mean can be found at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/BasicEditing - that yellow box and
that list of additional pages in the upper-right hand corner. The
background colours are the same on my site but the font colour is white,
making everything illegible. The same thing happens to the box
containing the editing tips on the edit page: it's white text on a white
background.

I need to edit these background colours, but I can't find where. It
doesn't seem to be in the skin I borrowed's CSS file, and I can't find
any wiki page to edit. It's no doubt something heartstoppingly stupid
that I'm missing, but any help would be appreciated.