[pmwiki-users] Problem with Pmwiki+Asciimath and internationalization

Philippe Boeraeve philippe.boeraeve at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:43:03 CST 2008

Hi,

I have got a problem with Pmwiki with the Asciimath add-on and
internationalisation (french caracters).

If the file name of the page contains any french caracter like "é" or
"è", etc... The XML file is correctly created in pub/asciimath folder,
but the page doesn't find it because of the accentuated caracter in the
name of the file. I then get an error message (object not found) instead
of the formula.

Does anybody know how I could do to solve this?

Thanks

--
Philippe BOERAEVE