[pmwiki-users] Skins / CSS query

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Nov 5 18:00:09 CST 2008

On the default skin, in pmwiki.css (and probably most other skins)
change or add:
#wikiedit textarea {
    background-color: #ff00ff
}

Of course, you should create a new skin rather than changing the default
one.

You should also be able to change the style by adding this to config.php
(from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomWikiStyles):
    $WikiStyle['#text']['background-color'] = 'red';

but I couldn't get this to work -- that maybe a config issue on my side
though.

  ~ ~ David