[pmwiki-users] going back and forth

Piotr A. Dybczyński dybol at amu.edu.pl
Wed Nov 5 03:53:43 CST 2008

Hi everybody,

my question is as follows:

When I am scrolling a any page of my Wiki
(http://apollo.astro.amu.edu.pl/PAD) longer than the screen , and I click the
"back" button (previous page) in my browser, and then "forth" button (next
page) I never come to the scrolled place of th page but to the beginning of
it. When a page is long, such a need of repeating scrolling and scrolling is
really annoying.

When I browse PmWiki pages, this effect do not occur: I am directed back
exactly to the same place in a page I was looking previously. How to repair
the situation? Does it depend on the skin?

I am using PmWiki 2.2.0-beta65 under Apache 1.3 in Debian, FixFlow skin,
Firefox 2.0 browser under Debian Linux.

Regards,
Piotr

--
 Dr Piotr A. Dybczynski,   Astronomical Observatory, A.Mickiewicz University