[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and editing password.

Vaibhav Vaish vaibhav.vaish at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:15:46 CDT 2008

Hi all,
    I require the following:

1. Users should be able to edit their password. (HtpasswdForm provides
this facility I guess, though haven't used it yet.)
2. There are various groups, each with his set of moderators
(elsewhere decided by membership in @groupmoderator). A moderator
should be able to add users to *his group*.

   Is it possible to modify HtpasswdForm to do so? Any suggestions
will be welcome.

Thanks in advance!
Vaibhav
PS: It would be nice to have $AuthGroupFunctions on lines of
$AuthUserFunctions in the core so that one can provide hooks to
automatically do the same. (Or is it already there? Am I missing
something?)