[pmwiki-users] links with mouseover titles

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed May 28 09:32:54 CDT 2008

Is there any recipe which will give me capability of using a normal link
(without title) but when the user hovers their mouse over it then it would
give the real title?

I'm wanting to use short links to profile pages in a wikiform application so
they need to fit in a relatively narrow column.  But I want the capability
of people hovering over the link and seeing the title.

More clearly, I want to enter [[~SCB]] (or [[~SCB|^]] or something) in the
field (not [[~SCB|+]]) and then when I hover my mouse over that link I would
like to see "Stephen's Center Bookstore".

Any possibilities?

-Peter