[pmwiki-users] Waiting Before Redirect

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Mon May 26 14:21:33 CDT 2008

I am trying to implement some kind of Cbox Messenger wich rotates a
list (lets say last 10) of messages (pages )in a wiki page every N
seconds.

I am trying to do this with pagelist and Silen Redirect. My problem is
that I have not been able to get some timing scheme before redirect to
work with.

I thought about refresh, but that is not what I want. So Now I know I
could do it with WikiSH and Sleep Function. My quetion is , is there
any simpler way to do this that I should be aware of?

Regards,
Edwin