[pmwiki-users] Anchor Difficulties

Robert Smith rsmith at library.berkeley.edu
Thu May 22 16:53:14 CDT 2008

Dear Pmwiki friends,

My department is trying to set up a wiki for documentation and
procedures.  We made an alphabetical list of all the documents in our
department that is accessed through a series of anchors.  Unfortunately,
when we click on the anchored letter it takes us to the anchored
category and chops off the top of the page so we can scroll back up.
For example, if you click on the Letter X, it'll go to the X listing but
you can scroll back up to A.  Any assistance you can offer would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Robert Smith