[pmwiki-users] dates in pagelist

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Thu May 15 10:28:45 CDT 2008

On some pages, I have PTVs that are date stamps like (:featured:March
07, 2008, at 06:30 PM:).

I am using these to create a list of "featured" pages similar to
Wikipedia.

To list all the featured pages, I use the following pagelist directive:

(:pagelist $:featured=- order=-$:featured fmt=#featuredlist:)

The image below shows the list generated by the above. As you can see,
the last entry, marked on April 29, 2008, is at the bottom of the list,
even though it should be at second position.

Any ideas why this would be so?