[pmwiki-users] marinee skin

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue May 13 14:46:07 CDT 2008

Maria McKinley wrote:
> Thanks Dave, I increased the margin, but I don't have an
> images/bg_top.gif. In the images folder are:
>
> guiedit  sub_icon.gif  warning.gif
>
> and in guiedit:
It's in the color directory. In you case that would be
marinee/color-green/images. However, see below...

> There are other strange side affects of having the gif there. The gif
> was sitting too low, so I tried moving up the header, but in Firefox,
> this also moved up the View, Edit, etc links. In Safari, the links are
> still in the same place, but the gif is on the left, and some of the
> header is down below. I'm thinking this isn't worth it, and I should
> tell her she should either pick a smaller gif or a different skin. If
> you want to see the site:
>
> http://www.shadlen.org/maria/tanika/pmwiki/
The 'easiest' way around this is to specify a width for #headertext,
around 300px. That way you can leave the body margin-top as it was
(68px), and don't need to edit any of the background images.

style.css (line 91)
#headertext {
font-size:2.2em;
font-weight:bold;