[pmwiki-users] CommentBoxPlus questions

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun May 11 14:27:02 CDT 2008

I'm trying to set up CommentBoxPlus (actually CommentBoxPlus3)
and I've got two questions:

+   When I try to use the captcha funtionality, I can't see any captcha
     thing and when I click 'post' I get a barebones edit form
where I
     can modify all previous comments. And if I try to click
'save' I get
     a normal edit page with an message that I must enter the correct
     code. I still can't see any code on the page.

     Does anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

+   I've set up CommentBoxPlus to use a separate category to
store the
     comments. When I make a comment I'm moved from the original
page to
     the comment page, I would like to stay on the comment page. The
     CommentBoxPlus page says that it should normally stay on
the page
     and that $EnableRedirectToCommentPage can be used to
control the
     behavior, I tried setting it to true/false but there was no
     difference.

     Does anyone have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

The relevant part of my config.php file

# Captcha
$EnablePostCaptchaRequired = 1;
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/captcha.php");

# Commentboxplus
$MPAuthorLink =0;
$EnablePreventdirectives = true;
$EnablePostToAnyPage = true;
$EnableRedirectToCommentPage = false;
SDVA($PostToCommentPageFmt, array(
     '{$Group}.{$Name}-Comments', // matches pages in current
group with PageName-Comments
     '{$Group}.{$Name}-Discuss',  // matches page in current
group  with PageName-Discuss
     'Comments.{$Group}-{$Name}')) // matches pages in Comments
group with name Group-PageName
     ;

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/commentboxplus3.php");

                     jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se