[pmwiki-users] PmCal

Brad Cassidy ravens2 at uniserve.com
Sun Mar 30 20:23:15 CDT 2008

Hi Friends,

I'm a newbie to this, I hope I'm following the appropriate etiquette.

I've successfully set up a PmWiki and have put a PmCal calendar up onto PmCal.HomePage. Look fine, but I can't seem to access previous or next month(s) ie. I can't open a page for an April date.

I've gone over the associated "talk" page as well as double checking all points mentioned. Have now run out of leads. Thank you all, these are great tools that are being developed!

Brad

Ravens 2 Consulting
"To raise consciousness is to raise the experienced quality of life."
www.heartwisdom.ca