[pmwiki-users] [powertools] questions, ...

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Mar 28 17:29:02 CDT 2008

> and do we need both LF and CRLF?

I was running into LF and CRLF problems a few weeks ago and found a PHP
constant PHP_EOL which I've found to be very helpful.  It takes care of this
issue entirely.  Just use it in place of "\n" and the code then ports nicely
between linux boxes and windows boxes without worries.  (However, they were
only defined as of PHP 5.02 and 4.3.10 so that might be a factor if
backwards compatibility is needed -- would imply checking the PHP_OS and
defining it if it wasn't defined.)

-Peter