[pmwiki-users] auto-upload using fox?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 14:16:10 CDT 2008

Thursday, March 27, 2008, 6:35:08 PM, Martin Kerz wrote:

> I want users to create pages with a number of pictures attached. Using
> fox, the creation of the new pages is no problem. To avoid confusion,
> I want the users to be able to add the appropriate pictures for the
> page that is going to be created, in the fox form.

> Would it be possible to use the UploadForm recipe
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UploadForm
> ) in away that the file gets uploaded with the ability to specify a
> desired (maybe different) filename and the pass the appropriate
> filenames over to the target page?

The UploadForm recipe and Fox use quite different action parameters.
They are really very different  forms.
One way which might work would be to use a fox form for all the
data input and page creation and posting, and use the redirect=
parameter with a full url which includes all the parameters needed to
upload a file. But I am not sure if this is actually possible or
allowed.

  ~Hans