[pmwiki-users] Nice view naked mode implemention

Lucile Fievet lucile.fievet at eufar.net
Tue Mar 25 06:36:58 CDT 2008

Like this page :
http://dev.bo.eufar.net/wiki/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/EufarWiki/ACASSummerSchool?action=view

-no menu
-no default tile
-no obvious editing possibility
+usual style sheet
+print (or pdf mode)

I want it looks like a simple ordinary content page for old
"menu-frame-dreamweaver-website".

I want to migrate the existing website toward a proper CMS, I thought
about Drupal, but now I see PmWiki ... (I installed it first as an
additional community tool) I am wondering if it not a better solution
than usual CMS..
I really like wiki spirit, but maybe this use is not conform the to wiki
philosophy...

For the moment I want that my colleague; who usually send me corrective
for static page in word or dirty-html; correct the page directly with
the wiki... and it works fine !! :o) they like it.

I need a progressive migration; with this naked "action/mode" I can
migrate page by page :o)

Now I am looking also about Fox forms .. and then for the dynamic side
... I don't really know what to do about it... their is a big unpleasant
existing data management.. it is funny to think how it could be ported
in a wiki style...

lucile