[pmwiki-users] PTV and Page Directive through Fox

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Sat Mar 22 22:40:55 CDT 2008

I am trying to insert both, a PTV and a page directive (:description This is a description:) through a Fox form. I have the following so far:

(:fox featform:)
(:foxptv {*$FullName} ptvfields=featured:)
(:input textarea desc rows=4 cols=80:)
(:input hidden featured '{$$(ftime)}':)
(:input submit post 'Mark as Featured':)
(:foxtemplate "(:description {$$desc[]}:)":)
(:foxend featform:)

I can get the PTV just fine but the page directive does not get inserted. I wonder if the (: and :) in the template are problemmatic...
Or, is it the fact that I am trying two different fox actions: foxptv and foxadd through the same form?
Can a page directive be inserted with fox at all?

thanks!