[pmwiki-users] wiki page creation

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 06:48:49 CDT 2008

Is there an easy way to automatically create a bunch of
wiki pages from a text file, which consists of a list of sections,
and each section shall become a new wiki page?

The sections are mainly of plain text with some wiki markup,
the beginning of each section is determined by some text marker
string, the end of each section by the beginning of the next.
The wiki page name needs to be determined by a string in each section.

I work on a Windows PC.
Shall I do this with Python? I am not very familiar with python
language though. I am not familiar with shell scripting either.

  ~Hans