[pmwiki-users] Issues with (:include:)

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:41:25 CDT 2008

Hello!

I am trying to include the page [a] in [b]:
[a]
http://wico.web-farm.org/index.php/Blog-Lokhim/Blog-20080321T134544?action=browse
[b]
http://wico.web-farm.org/index.php/Lokhim/Blog-20080321T134544?action=browse
To do that, I have the command: (:include Blog-{$Group}.{$Name}:) in
Lokhim.GroupHeader

I have the following issue: there is a (:title:) entry in [a] that has no
effect in [b]. It may be important to note that Lokhim/Blog-20080321T134544
is a "non-existent" page (hence, the ?action=browse).

Thank you in advance for your help!

Benoit

--
Wanderer, your footsteps are the road, and nothing more; wanderer, there is
no road, the road is made by walking. By walking one makes the road, and