[pmwiki-users] pagelist order

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Thu Mar 20 14:06:52 CDT 2008

Under the 'Projects' group, I have a page per project, named with the
project number e.g. Projects.0234 or Projects.9408 etc.

The first two numbers refer to the year in which the project started.
Therefore, 9408 came before 9917, which came before 0017 and then 0234
etc.

The problem is that when I create a pagelist ordered by the PageName, I
have the 0017 on top, then 0234, then 9408 and 9924 at the bottom.

Is there some way to sort them such that they are in a sequence like
9408, 9917, 0017, 0234?

Should it be two different pagelists: if first two numbers >50, then
order descending; if first two numbers <50, then order ascending. Then,
join the two lists...

Is that achievable through pagelists?

I would appreciate all help! Thank you.