[pmwiki-users] Fixflow skin left and right "whitespace"

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 10:39:51 CDT 2008

Thursday, March 20, 2008, 3:33:10 PM, David Sovinski wrote:

> Is that something (like a variable) I can find in one of the files
> included with FixFlow or something I need to add?

No. I have not tried this. Just an idea.

use css in pub/css/local.css

perhaps try

#wrapper { width: 768px; }

you might need to do more to centre it.
and i don't know how it may affect fixed sidebar behaviour, but i
think it will not if you don't set margins for body top or bottom

whenever you try out something new by changing a css file, make sure
your browser will refresh not from its own cache, but reload all
files from the server. use Ctrl F5 or something like it.

  ~Hans