[pmwiki-users] Fixflow skin left and right "whitespace"

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Thu Mar 20 09:30:09 CDT 2008

One thing I've been asked about several times.

Fixflow skin, and most others I've seen, expands left-and-right to fill
the browser window. The Sidebar is "tight" against the left or right
boundary of the window and the display area fills the rest of the window.

Is it possible to have the Sidebar, RightBar, and Content area be a
maximum width?
The idea is to have some "whitespace" fill in left & right past this
maximum width. This non-printing area could have the same background as
the Background image or whatever it is the default for the Sidebar and
the area under the printable area. I'm not sure of the terminology here
or I might already have found the answer.

Thanks

Caspian

--
David Sovinski