[pmwiki-users] Request to extend Wiki Styles colors

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 16:13:25 CDT 2008

Saturday, March 15, 2008, 8:15:18 PM, Tegan Dowling wrote:

>         $WikiStyle['mybluexlt']['color']='#d3ebf1';
>         $WikiStyle['mybluelt']['color']='#b2dae6';
>         $WikiStyle['mybluem']['color']='#3d809b';
>         $WikiStyle['myblued']['color']='#2b596a';
>
> but in my wiki, neither of the following renders in my custom color:

> %color=myblued%This text should be my dark blue, "myblued"%%
> %bgcolor=myblued white% this text should be white on my dark blue, "myblued"%%

> What am I failing to understand?  Do I need something before or after
> the config.php material to make it work?

The definitions above define wiki style names as text colors, but not
as background colors.

This works:
  %myblued%This text should be my dark blue, "myblued"%%

to define a background color do something like
  $WikiStyle['myblued']['background-color']='#2b596a';

Then you can use:
  %bgmyblued white% this text should be white on my dark blue, "bgmyblued"%%

Note this is a different wiki style name! If you use the same name
you get same color text as the background, which nobody can read!

Using %color=name% or %bgcolor=name% only works if 'name' is a color
keyword, defined for instance like in my comment about $SVGColors

  ~Hans